We are hiring a Digital Humanities specialist! The full job ad is on the Georgetown U HR site. In short:
- this is a part-time (12-15 hrs/week) paid DH Specialist position (so paid but no benefits);
- knowledge of Coptic “strongly preferred”;
- needs to be able to work in the United States legally;
- living in Washington, DC, preferred but not required- remote ok if willing to attend virtual meetings and travel to DC on occasion for team meetings;
- digital skills a plus but not required
Perfect for a grad student or other researcher in Classics, Linguistics, Near Eastern Studies, Ancient History, Papyrology, Religious Studies, etc., looking to add part-time work to their schedule AND expand their digital skill set. Apply via the site! We are looking to hire soon.